To be eligible for coverage a person must be at least 15 days old and not more than 89 years old.
Coverage is NOT AVAILABLE to any individual who, as of their effective date:
– Has been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
– Has been diagnosed with or has had an episode of congestive heart failure.
– Has had a lung condition for which, in the last 12 months, they have been prescribed or used home oxygen.
– Has been diagnosed with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
– Has had their most recent heart surgery more than 10 years ago.
– Has been diagnosed with stage 3 or 4 cancer, cancer of the lung, liver, pancreas, or bone; or has received treatment for any cancer (other than basal or squamous cell skin cancer or breast cancer treated only with hormone therapy) in the past 3 months.
– Has received or is awaiting a bone marrow or major organ transplant.
– Has been diagnosed with or received treatment for kidney disease requiring dialysis.
– Has been diagnosed with an aneurysm that has not been repaired.
– Requires assistance with daily living.
– No coverage is available after 2 years of uninterrupted use of Allianz Global Assistance insurance plan.
Please, read the appropriate section on Eligibility in the following document – Policy Wording.