To be eligible for coverage a person must be at least 15 days old and not more than 89 years old.
Coverage will not be available to you, as of effective date, in case:
– You have been diagnosed with a terminal sickness.
– You have been diagnosed with or has had an episode of congestive heart failure.
– You have had a lung condition for which, in the last 12 months, they have been prescribed or used home oxygen.
– You have been diagnosed with AIDS / HIV.
– You have had your most recent heart surgery more than 10 years ago.
– You have been diagnosed with stage 3 or 4 cancer, cancer of the lung, liver, pancreas, or bone; or has received treatment for any cancer (other than basal or squamous cell skin cancer or breast cancer treated only with hormone therapy) in the past 3 months.
– You have received or is awaiting a bone marrow or major organ transplant.
– You have been diagnosed with or received treatment for kidney disease requiring dialysis.
– You have been diagnosed with an aneurysm that has not been repaired.
– You requires assistance with daily living activities.
Please read the appropriate section on Eligibility in the following document.