Super Visa Insurance
Calculate your Super Visa Medical Insurance above. Parents and grandparents must buy a minimum of $100,000 worth of coverage for a period of a year.
Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents now have a alternative for visiting Canada. Starting from December 1, 2011, they may be qualified to apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, which is valid for up to 10 years and lets the applicant to stay in Canada for up to 24 months at a time, without having to renew their status. The good news is that most of the applications for the Super Visa are processed within a few weeks or less.
Feel free to use our online Super Visa Insurance quotes calculator. It will assist you in finding the most suitable option for medical insurance for your parents or grandparents. This immigration law is a big step towards helping Canadian citizens and permanent residents reunite with their closest relatives.
Please call our office or send us an email to get the most affordable medical insurance from a Canadian company. You can rely on our support to get information about each Canadian insurance company which offers Super Visa Health Insurance.
To be eligible for the Super Visa, the applicant must:
- be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- be found admissible to Canada; and
- meet certain other conditions.
- provide a written commitment of financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada who meets a minimum income threshold.
To determine your eligibility, check processing times and apply for the Super Visa, please visit CIC’s website.
One of the main requirements to apply for the Parent/Grandparent Super Visa is to buy medical insurance that:
– is valid for a minimum period of one year from the date of entry to Canada;
– provides a minimum of $100,000 in coverage; and
– covers the applicant for health care, hospitalization and repatriation.
Mississauga, May 10, 2013 — Citizenship and Immigration Canada :
The Super Visa will become permanent and will continue to provide flexibility for families who access the 10-year multiple-entry visa, allowing visa holders to remain in Canada up to two years at a time. Over 15,000 Super Visas have been issued since the program’s launch in December 2011 with approval rates averaging 86 percent.